Back from the Dead Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A classic car restoration forum for folks that like to show off their car skills (Ford, Chevy, Mopar, AMC). Trucks, vans & bikes (even ricers) are also welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torinocator

Torinocator

Forum Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Forum Code of Conduct   Forum Code of Conduct EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I don't have the time or desire to micromanage the threads.

If someone says something to you that causes you to get bent out of shape, PM the details to me and we'll go from there. I have managed people before and think I am pretty good at working through problems with a small technical group like ours.

If you're not comfortable with getting me to work it out for you, then just use the Friends and Foes feature in your Profile.

Manufacturer rivalries will always be a part of the car hobby. They are natural and healthy most of the time. Speak your peace if need be, but don't dwell on it for too long.

Life gets more stressful the older we get, so be mindful of that and keep going forward.

My goal here is to provide an environment similar to one you would have if you were in a friend's shop on a Sunday afternoon with some other guys helping him get his car back together and on the road. Keep that in mind and we'll go far together.

Don't say anything to a man you wouldn't say to his face. We all have our bad days and I am confident we'll be able to work through those when they happen and keep going forward.

I have learned a little apology goes a long way. If you get in a written argument with someone and regret your words there is nothing wrong with going back and removing the negative stuff. I can delete the post if you feel it is necessary but are unable to do it yourself.

Thanks for reading this and Happy Posting!

-Mark
Back to top Go down

Forum Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1